DISCONTINUED: Tum-me Potion (30ml)
What can i use it for?
You can use it to relieve indigestion, stomach wind, constipation, colic, diarrhea, gastric, heart burn, acid reflux, period cramps & alike. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Virgin Coconut oil - anti-fungal
Beeswax - soothes irritated skin and resists bacteria.
Spearmint - promotes digestive health (previously peppermint)
Ginger - helps treat poor digestion
Patchouli - help intestinal tract run properly and smoothly.
Coriander - improve digestion
Tarragon - stimulates peristaltic motion in the intestines
Juniper - maintains the proper secretions of bile in stomach
Fennel - relieves gas & indigestion
Lemongrass - prevent gas from forming
Anise - promote digestion
Massage the abdomen in a circular, clockwise motion. Walk your fingers around baby’s navel, clockwise.
Safe for daily use.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Only use the ointment with a clean finger. No “double dipping” as this will deposit germs into the cream, which can contaminate it.
- Do not reheat as it will cause all the beneficial properties to decrease. Keep away from sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Ointment is best used within 6 months but has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.