What can i use it for?
You can use it to reduce inflammation, relieve minor skin irritation & itching temporarily like rashes, insect bites, cuts and scrapes, bruises, allergies etc. It is also less greasy. Roll-on range is great for on-the-go. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Grapeseed oil (previously Fractionated Coconut oil)
Lavender - general well-being
Melaleuca - cleansing and rejuvenating skin
Rosemary - antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities
Naouli – heal wounds and eliminate scars
Clove - stimulate regeneration of the skin
Apply on affected areas when needed
Safe for daily use.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Ointment is best used within 6 months but has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.