What can i use it for?
Great for outdoor use if you do not want to get your hands oily. Glide it onto skin. You can use it to protect & relieve minor skin irritation & itching temporarily like rashes, scaly and flaky skin, acne nappy rashes, inflammation, insect bites, fungal infections, Athletes foot, cuts and scrapes, burns, and allergies etc.
Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It can be used on infant, toddlers & adults.
Virgin Coconut oil - anti-fungal
Beeswax - soothes irritated skin and resists bacteria.
Lavender - general well-being
Melaleuca - cleansing and rejuvenating skin
Rosemary - antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities
Naouli – heal wounds and eliminate scars
Clove - stimulate regeneration of the skin
Glide a thin layer after bath and/or on affected areas.
Safe for daily use.
- Clean surface of potion after use.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Do not reheat as it will cause all the beneficial properties to decrease. Keep away from sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Ointment is best used within 6 months but has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.