What can i use it for?
Experience an aromatherapy element that can take your bath to a whole new level with our Relaxing Rose Bath Bombs. From the great combination of Lavender & Geranium, it'll leave you feeling renewed and relaxed. It promotes calmness, good sleep, ease tension, soothe skin & improve circulation. Result may vary from person to person.
Bath bombs, effervescent that release a mystery of salts, oils and great beneficial health properties, a truly unique soaking experience. Testing over many different bath bomb combinations for the right ingredients & consistency, we are happy to bring you our very own concoction that we thought might work best for our climate & the common size bath or foot soak tubs in Singapore. Our bath bombs will not stain the tubs as colours are naturally derived from the clay.
Note: Comes with assorted shapes & sizes. Each bottle will contain at least 6-8 mini bath bombs. Due to it's handcrafted nature, colours may differ. It is normal that some bath bombs contain cracks & crumbs. Fizzing properties of each bath bombs will differ.
Who can use it?
It can be used on 6 months old babies & up, children & adults.
Lavender & Geranium
Drop 1-2 bath bombs in a bathtub or any tub full of lukewarm water & enjoy it fizz! Best to soak in them for 10-15 minutes.
Great for daily use.
- Do not exposed to moist as it’ll lose it's fizzing reaction over time.
- If you are sensitive to ingredients used, rinse off immediately, stop usage & consult doctor.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- External use only.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptics & pregnant woman.
- Bath bombs are best used within 3 months as it'll lose it's fizzing properties overtime due to humidity/moist exposure.
- Result varies from person to person.