AS SEEN ON BRITISH VOGUE MAGAZINE MARCH 2018 EDITION
NOMINATED AS BEST MOISTURISER FOR BABIES IN SUPERMOM AWARDS 2018
What can i use it for?
THIRSTY SKIN SALVE is one of our exclusive. Only produced in small numbers per batch due it's intricate process. Salve is a natural and effective way to help clear rough, red skin which may be due to environmental or dietary intolerances like eczema & alike. Difference with Skin Relief Balm is its consistency - salve is creamy. Thirsty Skin Salve based oil is made of calendula infused in grapeseed oil unlike other balms which virgin coconut oil is used. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Lavender infused Grapeseed Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Shea butter, Vitamin E, Essential oils (Lavender, Palmarosa, Coriander, Geranium Egyptian, Patchouli, Rose absolute, Sandalwood)
Apply at least twice daily to affected areas or as often as needed.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Only use the ointment with a clean finger. No “double dipping” as this will deposit germs into the cream, which can contaminate it.
- Do not reheat as it will cause all the beneficial properties to decrease. Keep away from sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 1 year (once opened) but has a shelf life of 2 years (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.