What can i use it for?
Rescue Refill is a top-up for Rescue Roll-it. Rescue Roll-it can be used it to ease headaches (adults), fever (children) & promote better immune system. It is also less greasy. Roll-on range is great for on-the-go. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Essential oils (Lavender, Spearmint, Lemon, Fir Needle, Rosalina, Spruce, Cypress, Cedarwood Virginian)
WARNING: Citrus oil (lemon) may cause skin sensitivity. Recommended not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.)
How to use?
Open the cap of the roll-on bottle & use the dropper to refill the empty roll-on bottle.
- Store in the fridge.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 6 months (once opened) but has a shelf life of 1 year (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.