DISCONTINUED: Hocus Focus Roll-it (10ml)
What can i use it for?
Roll-on range is great for on-the-go. Stay on task & focus by staying alert. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Grapeseed oil, vitamin E, Essential oils (Grapefruit, Petitgrain, Bergamot, Cedarwood Atlas, Lavender, Vetiver)
Apply topically to chest, back of neck and/or wrist.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Ointment is best used within 6 months but has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.