What can i use it for?
BUM BUM SPRAY is great for diaper changes and clean-ups of little hands and faces. Also cleans and soothes scrapes and cuts for on-the-go first aid without the sting. It's packed with Vitamin E which is great care for the little bums. Excellent rashes barrier!
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Lavender hydrosol, Witch Hazel (no alcohol), Vitamin E, Essential oils (Lavender, Spruce, Marjoram, Rosalina , Lemon)
WARNING: Citrus oil may cause skin sensitivity when exposed yo direct sunlight. Recommended not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.
Shake well before use. Spray onto your child’s bum during diaper change or messy times. Can also be used to clean surface.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 3 months (once opened) but has a shelf life of 6 months (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.