What can i use it for?
This is a top-up for Achoo Roll-it. Achoo Roll-it is suitable for sinus, flu & nasal congestion. It is less greasy. Roll-on range is great for on-the-go. Refills can also be used as a massage oil. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Essential oils (Lavender, Rosalina, Fir Needle, Geranium Egypt, Tansy (Blue), Rose absolute)
How to use?
Open the cap of the roll-on bottle & pump in the oil to refill the empty roll-on bottle. Or simply use it as a massage oil.
- Store in the fridge. (optional)
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Ointment is best used within 6 months (once opened) but has a shelf life of 1 year (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.