DISCONTINUED: Calming Salt Bath - Mother's Day Special (Limited time only)
What can i use it for?
You can use it to relief muscle aches, stress, improve circulation, skin hydration, cleans skin thoroughly & rejuvenate new skin growth etc. It can help to combat back acne as well!
Who can use it?
It can only be used on adults.
Hilmalayan Rock salt, Sea salt & Epsom salt - ease pain, muscle cramps, inflammation etc
Coconut oil - anti-fungal
Dried Lavender - cleansing and rejuvenating skin
Lavender EO - general well-being, heal wounds and eliminate scars
Scrub on wet/damp areas during shower. Best to wait for few minutes before rinsing off.
Avoid scrubbing on face or any open wounds.
Use alternate days or twice a week.
- Do not pour water into it as it’ll harden over time.
- Perform a skin patch test. If you are sensitive to ingredients used, rinse off immediately & stop usage.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- External use only. Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptics & pregnant woman.
- Scrub is best used within 6 months but has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.