DISCONTINUED: Breathe Well Potion (30ml)
What can i use it for?
You can use it to ease any respiratory congestion while suffering from flu, asthma, coughing, sinus, upper respiratory infections, bronchitis & alike. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Virgin Coconut oil - anti-fungal
Beeswax - soothes irritated skin and resists bacteria.
Spearmint - promotes respiratory
Clove - antibacterial properties
Lemon - promotes wellness
Cinnamon - antiviral properties
Eucalyptus - antifungal properties
Rosemary - antioxidants
WARNING: Citrus oil (lemon) may cause skin sensitivity. Recommended not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.)
Apply a thin layer on chest, spine & bottom of baby’s feet.
Safe for daily use.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Only use the ointment with a clean finger. No “double dipping” as this will deposit germs into the cream, which can contaminate it.
- Do not reheat as it will cause all the beneficial properties to decrease. Keep away from sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Ointment is best used within 6 months but has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.