Achy Roll-it (10ml)
What can i use it for?
Roll-on range is great for on-the-go. You can use it to soothe the occasional tummy trouble & muscle/joints aches - indigestion, stomach wind, constipation, colic, diarrhoea, gastric, heart burn, acid reflux, period cramps & alike. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Essential oils (Spearmint, Petitgrain, Dill, Chamomile Roman, Ginger)
Roll directly onto abdomen, massaging gently in a clockwise manner downwards.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 6 months (once opened) but has a shelf life of 1 year (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.