Rescue Spray (50ml)
What can i use it for?
Rescue Spray can be used to relief fever (children), bumps & bruises as well as encourage relax & calm atmosphere. It is less greasy. Spray is fuss free & great on-the-go. Can be sprayed on mask too! Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Chamomile Hydrosol, Essential oils (Lavender, Spearmint, Lemon, Fir Needle, Rosalina, Spruce, Cypress, Cedarwood Virginian)
WARNING: Citrus oil (lemon) may cause skin sensitivity. Recommended not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.)
How to use?
Shake well before use, spray all over body or affected areas as and when needed. Avoid eyes.
- Store in the fridge. (optional)
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 3 months (once opened) but has a shelf life of 6 months (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.