NEW: All-in-One Balm (30ml)
What can i use it for?
We heard you busy parents! Some... ok.. Most of the days, don't you just wish there's one balm for (almost) everything?? Which you can simply grab & use, yet reap all benefits. We've got you covered! All-in-One balm is perfect to bring everywhere with you. This all-rounder natural balm (but not limited to):
- moisturises skin naturally,
- relieves minor skin irritation,
- soothes sores,
- supports immune system,
- encourages relaxation,
- contains natural ingredients that are known to repel insects,
- gentle on skin.
Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Virgin Coconut oil, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Essential Oils (lavender, frankincense, spearmint, lemon, petitgrain, dill, rosalina, citronella, pink grapefruit, geranium, patchouli, copaiba, palmarosa, helichrysum, chamomile, ginger, fir needle, spruce, cypress, cedarwood).
WARNING: Citrus oil may cause skin sensitivity when exposed yo direct sunlight. Recommended not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.
Use as & when needed directly onto skin. Suitable for daily use.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Do not reheat as it will cause all the beneficial properties to decrease. Keep away from sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 1 year (once opened) but has a shelf life of 2 years (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.