What can i use it for?
You can use it to soothe the occasional muscle aches & tummy troublea - indigestion, stomach wind, constipation, colic, diarrhea, gastric, heart burn, acid reflux, period cramps & alike. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Virgin Coconut oil, Grapeseed Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Essential oils (Spearmint, Petitgrain, Dill, Chamomile Roman, Ginger)
Massage your child’s abdomen gently & walk your fingers around the navel in a circular, clockwise manner. Use as & when needed.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Only use the ointment with a clean finger. No “double dipping” as this will deposit germs into the cream, which can contaminate it.
- Do not reheat as it will cause all the beneficial properties to decrease. Keep away from sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 1 year (once opened) but has a shelf life of 2 years (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.