What can i use it for?
You can use it to relief minor skin irritation & itching temporarily like rashes, scaly and flaky skin, nappy rashes, inflammation and allergies etc. Oats are ideal for sensitive skin, skin hydration and to treat a variety of skin disorders (i.e sunburns, eczema and poison ivy).
Who can use it?
It can be used on babies, children & adults.
Oats - anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
Melaleuca - cleansing and rejuvenating skin
Rosemary - antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities
Naouli – heal wounds and eliminate scars
Clove - stimulate regeneration of the skin
Scrub on wet/damp areas during shower. Best to wait for few minutes before rinsing off.
Scrub on damp areas during shower, concentrating on affected areas. Best to wait for few minutes before rinsing off. Avoid eye area.
Safe for daily use.
- Do not pour water into it as it’ll harden over time.
- Perform a skin patch test. If you are sensitive to ingredients used, rinse off immediately, stop usage & consult doctor.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- External use only.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptics & pregnant woman.
- Consult doctor when unsure.
- Scrubs are best used within 6 months but has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.