What can i use it for?
You can use it to ease headaches (adults), fever (children) & promote better immune system. It is also less greasy. Roll-on range is great for on-the-go. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Grapeseed oil (previously Fractionated Coconut oil)
Spearmint - promotes respiratory (previously peppermint)
Lavender - general well-being
Lemon - promotes wellness
Eucalyptus - antifungal properties
Clove - antibacterial properties
Cinnamon - antiviral properties
Rosemary - antioxidants
WARNING: Citrus oil (lemon) may cause skin sensitivity. Recommended not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.)
Babies & Children: Apply on navel, back of neck, spine & bottom of baby’s feet.
Adults: Apply on temple, back of neck, throat & behind ears.
Apply when needed.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Ointment is best used within 6 months but has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.