What can i use it for?
Yellow Kaolin Clay is a mild clay which can be used on most sensitive skin types. It’s especially useful for sun damaged and fatigued skins. Helps with tissue repair like scar healing, wounds and bad circulation. Restores and revitalizes neglected skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing the skin. Will not excessively remove natural oils.
Who can use it?
It can only be used on adults only. * Results may vary from person to person.
Yellow Kaolin Clay
Lemon Essential oil
WARNING: Citrus oil (lemon) may cause skin sensitivity. Recommended not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.
Pour generous amount into a bowl. Add water, stir until you get a thick paste. Apply on face & leave to dry. Wipe off with cloth.
Recommended use: Once a week.
- Do not pour water directly into the bottle.
- Perform a skin patch test. If any bad reaction occurs, stop usage immediately & consult a doctor.
- External use only. Do not inhale clay particles.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptics & pregnant woman.
- Shelf life of 1 year.
- Result varies from person to person.