What can i use it for?
HUSH LIL BABY OIL is perfect to use after bath & before bedtime. It is a mixture created to encourage relaxation. It is not only great natural sleep aid but it's great for skin too. It moisturises skin without feeling greasy, soothe minor skin irritation, burns, allergies & insect bites as well as reduce hay fever. It also contain natural ingredients (lavender, orange) that are well known to repel insects yet gentle on skin.
It's easier & more economical for massage & whole body usage. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Essential oils (Lavender, Orange, Juniper, Coriander, Tansy (Blue), Rose absolute)
WARNING: Citrus oil may cause skin sensitivity when exposed yo direct sunlight. Recommended not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.
Use after bath & before bedtime. Gently massage onto skin. Great for whole body massage. Suitable for daily use.
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Do not reheat as it will cause all the beneficial properties to decrease. Keep away from sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 6 months (once opened) but has a shelf life of 1 year (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.