What can i use it for?
You can use it to reduce inflammation, relieve minor skin irritation & itching temporarily like rashes, insect bites, cuts and scrapes, bruises, allergies etc. It is also less greasy. Roll-on range is great for on-the-go. Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Essential oils (Lavender, Marjoram, Cypress, Tea Tree, Tansy (Blue))
Roll-it: Apply directly on affected areas when needed.
Refill: Open the cap of the roll-on bottle & use the dropper to refill the empty roll-on bottle. (Keep in fridge.)
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 6 months (once opened) but has a shelf life of 1 year (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.