What can i use it for?
Roll-on range is great for on-the-go. Hush Lil Baby Oil is perfect to use after bath & before bedtime. It is a mixture created to encourage relaxation. It is not only great natural sleep aid but it's great for skin too. It moisturises skin without feeling greasy, soothe minor skin irritation, burns, allergies & insect bites as well as reduce hay fever. It also contain natural ingredients (lavender, patchouli, orange) that are well known to repel insects yet gentle on skin.
Result may vary from person to person.
Who can use it?
It is generally recommended to be used on infant 3 months & above, toddlers & adults. We used it on our baby from newborn but this is subjective. Use only if you are comfortable.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, Essential oils (Lavender, Orange, Juniper, Coriander, Tansy (Blue), Rose absolute)
Roll-it: Use after bath & before bedtime. Apply below ears, behind neck down along the spine, and/or under feet. You can also roll onto their favourite pillow or plush toy.
Refill: Open the cap of the roll-on bottle & use the dropper to refill the empty roll-on bottle. (Keep in fridge.)
- External use only.
- Perform a skin patch test. Apply any carrier oil (olive, coconut oil etc) to dilute further, stop usage & consult doctor immediately if adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep away from heat & sunlight.
- Stop use & consult doctor if condition worsens & symptoms last more than 7 days.
- While most ingredients are generally safe, use cautiously on epileptic person & pregnant woman.
- Always consult doctor when unsure.
- Product is best used within 6 months (once opened) but has a shelf life of 1 year (unopened).
- Result varies from person to person.